The candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Civil /Mechanical Engineering and should posses the following specific experience.
- 7 to 10 years experience in Post Contractual activities with Oil and Gas - EPC /Construction Company, performing the following duties and responsibilities.
- Monthly evaluation of interim payment proposal for structural, mechanical, piping and E & I Works.
- Preparation of variation and claims
- Assist in preparation of contractual correspondence with the Project Manager / Contracts Manager.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cost projections /business plan as per the project requirements .
- Candidate should have at least 3-4 years site construction experience for the above position.
- The position shall report to the Corporate Manager (Contracts)